Tech Support 5:45pm~8pm PST General Customer Service

CA Approved Vehicles

We are bonded license motorcycle and off-road vehicle dealer in CA and have been certified by California DMV and Los Angeles county for motorcycle, ATV and off-road vehicle sales. Our full selection showroom, service center and parts department are ready to service you nearby La Puente, California. All on-road vehicle must be C.A.R.B approve in order to be register with CA DMV in order to get title and tag. All off-road vehicle must have either green or red sticker in order to be register with CA DMV.

California Consumers Beware: Do not purchase motorcycles from those companies or websites who are located outside California! The bikes you purchase from those companies are most likely not registerable in California. The California DMV will check two things to register your bike. 1) Your bike must be C.A.R.B approved; otherwise you cannot register it and legally use it. 2) The dealer must have occupational license for motorcycle sale. Those companies or websites outside California don't have a store in California and they don't have a motorcycle dealer license in California!

CARB stands for California Air Resources Board which is the "clean air agency" in the government of California. The stated goals of CARB include attaining and maintaining healthy air quality; protecting the public from exposure to toxic air contaminants; and providing innovative approaches for complying with air pollution rules and regulations. Basically, any automotive part that meets their standards on emissions can be used in vehicles equipped with "California Emissions". Since the levels of emissions from vehicle exhaust is the strictest in California, any part that meets the CARB standard is 50 state legal.
Set Descending Direction

Set Descending Direction